Sunday, June 17, 2007

Intermediate level - Test 10

1. This is the best performance of Hamlet that I ............. in years..






2. They .......... that you are going to be late.






3. The people that I ................. here have been very friendly.






4. The plug has come out of the .......................






5. She says that she .......... the bill next week.






6. That is the best book that I ......... on that subject.






7. Yesterday I met the woman who ............... us with the work next month.






8. That ........... the best movie that I had seen for a long time.






9. He said that he .............. me there at 4.30 this afternoon.






10. Maxwell .......... three dollars for the tie he bought at Macy's.






11. The salesman was telling me that he ......... ten cars last week.






12. Did Bob say that he ............. from Princeton in 1951?






13. We bought a used car that had belonged to an old couple who used the car only when they ............ shopping.






14. The man who will replace Mr. Stuart ............... yesterday.






15. We thought that they .............. to Arizona yesterday.







YOUR TOTAL