Sunday, June 17, 2007

Intermediate level - Test 11

1. The Bakers ................ lunch.






2. I don't have ............... money.






3. ................. is the best football team in our school.






4. Many retirers feel useless because they ........................................






5. "It's very painful! .................... I've worked for a long time in my garden," the woman said.






6. The woman has hurt her back ............. for too long.






7. A lot of passengers who ................... in the ship crash are still suffering from shock.






8. "How many ships ...................... there in our merchant fleet?" Mr Pike asked me.






9. I .................. in this garage as a car mechanic for 15 years.






10. The person who ................ in charge of a car is the conductor.






11. She regretted ....................... how to ride a bicycle when she was young.






12. The doctor showed the patient .................. to do some exercises.






13. The doctor told his friend all about ................ the woman and asked him for his advice.






14. If I had taken your advice, I ................ a better life.






15. We have got high inflation. That's why prices keep .............. up.







YOUR TOTAL