Thursday, August 23, 2007

Advanced level - Test 25

1. She’s very stubborn.






2. She has a full schedule.






3. Radioactivity causes cancer and may affect future generations.






4. The soldiers evacuated out of the area as the enemy advanced.






5. She offered a silly excuse.






6. It must be ……………… more than that.






7. I wouldn’t eat fish …………… I was extremely hungry.






8. When I leave school next week, I …………… this class for ten years.






9. We invited them ………….. the meeting next week.






10. “To call up” is to ………….






11. “To give up” means:






12. The teacher crossed out several words in my composition.






13. To check out of a hotel is to ……………..






14. Children under the age of eight ………….. allowed to participate this game.






15. Employers often require that candidates have not only a degree ……………….







YOUR TOTAL