Saturday, June 9, 2007

Elementary level - Test 8

1. Let's go out to play now.
- No, ............. I am doing my homework.






2. My young brother can sing but I ...................






3. When's your birthday?
- It's ................






4. ................. Mr. Baker want a new raincoat?






5. The weather is hot in Vietnam ...................






6. Mr. Dickson is very tall and big. He needs a ........................ raincoat.






7. George is short. He needs ...........................






8. Excuse me! .................. you speak English?






9. .................... do you need, Annette?






10. Mary ............... me the way to Ho Tay lake.






11. That man brings ............... every morning.






12. Take these dishes and bowls .............. the kitchen.






13. You ............... to the seaside this summer.






14. I never ............ at home on Sundays.






15. Listen! My sister ............. in the next room.







YOUR TOTAL