Sunday, June 3, 2007

Elementary level - Test 2

1. What's ............. name? - His name is Henry.






2. I'm a pupil. - I'm a ................, too.






3. Is this your pencil? - No, it isn't. It is .......... pencil.






4. Are these your coats? - Yes they are .............






5. Are your free ............ Friday evening?






6. There are six pencils ........... the box.






7. Where is your mother? - She's .......... the kitchen.






8. How many pictures are there ........... the wall?






9. Are you .............. Vietnam? - Yes, I am.






10. I'm cleaning the floor. Can your help ............?






11. What are you doing? - ............. are planting some trees.






12. Mary is doing her homework and ........... brother is helping her.






13. Jane's books are on the floor. Please, put ........... on the table.






14. Please put this pencil in the box. - I'm putting ......... in the box.







15. When's ............ birthday?







YOUR TOTAL