Monday, June 11, 2007

Elementary level - Test 10

1. My parents are always at ......... home on Sundays.






2. What's ............ weather like in winter in your country?






3. Please, put these pencils in ....... box.






4. Listen to .......... teacher, please. Don't talk in class.






5. After dinner, I always wash ............. dishes.






6. I never .......... to school on Sundays.






7. Mrs. and Mr. Pike ............ dinner at the moment.






8. He ........... eggs, bread and butter.






9. What time .......... he .............. lunch?






10. I need a book but she ............






11. ............... the Pikes ............. in the garden now?






12. There .............. four seasons in a year.






13. There ........... any sugar in the jar.






14. Mrs. Mary ................ me English.






15. We have much ............... in the rainy season.







YOUR TOTAL