Sunday, June 17, 2007

Advanced level - Test 17

1. Is this car capable …………….. us all way to our hometown?.






2. The people at the party were worried about Jane because no one was aware ……………… she had gone.






3. Minh did not do well in the class because ………………






4. He made a speech at a wedding reception. He spoke during the ………………






5. Let’s ask our teacher how to solve this problem ……………… we can’t agree on the answer.






6. Mr. Phuong will substitute ……………… the history teacher who is out of town.






7. ……………… you select reverse gear, the car goes backwards.






8. ……………… I get angry and upset, I try to take ten deep breaths.






9. A …………….. railway accident happened 3 days ago.






10. A small fish needs camouflage to hide itself ……………… its enemies cannot find it.






11. I wouldn’t give a ……………… to a young child for his birthday.






12. Did they …………….. to Polihale Beach when they were in Hawaii?






13. Do you think ………….. is a good gift?






14. My grandparents gave me some beautiful ………………… when I finished high school.






15. A comedy is a movie …………….. you laugh.







YOUR TOTAL