Sunday, June 10, 2007

Elementary level - Test 9

1. Your son ............... morning exercises everyday.






2. Tomorrow ........... my friend's birthday. I ......... some flowers for her.






3. It's often warm ............ summer and cool ............. autumn.






4. Her birthday is .......... August the third. She always gets a lot of presents .......... her birthday.






5. Nam is learning English .............. his room and his dog is ........... the desk.






6. Are you free ................ today, Paul? No, I am very busy ................ the housework.






7. Bob, would you like to go .......... the zoo ........... us on Sunday.
- I'd love to, but I am afraid not because I have a lot of exercises to do.







8. Thanks ............ ringing. I am going to see you at half ............. seven.






9. Rebecca is English but she isn't ......... England. She comes to Vietnam .......... Thailand.






10. Look ........... that strange man. He is looking ......... Lan but Lan isn't here.






11. Count ....... one ........ one hundred, please.






12. Tom is .......... engineer.






13. There is .......... ink - pot on the desk.






14. What is ........ color of your pen?






15. Kate and Mary are going to ............. cinema.







YOUR TOTAL