Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Elementary level - Test 4

1. My brother is 6.68 m ..............................






2. My mother is 32 and my father is 43. My mother is younger .............. my father.






3. I am ........... teacher.






4. My uncle is ................ good engineer.






5. That is ................ eraser.






6. We are both ................... doctors.






7. This is ................ ink pot.






8. They are ................. tall.






9. Hoa is ................. good pupil.






10. That is a bag. It is on ............ table.






11. We are in ............. same class.






12. Your book is .......... the desk.






13. My pens and pencils are ............... the table.






14. My family's picture is .......... the wall.






15. Lan and Lien are ............ the desk.







YOUR TOTAL